Thursday, March 26, 2009

Harris Teeter Deals

This week Harris Teeter is tripling up to $.99. Limit of 20 coupons tripled per transaction per day. Of you have coupons that are above a $1, you can use as many as those, there are no limits on how many coupons you use, except for Internet coupons, 2 coupons per item.
If you haven't been to Harris Teeter yet and you have one near you, they have some great deals. Tip from my sis-in-law, the Arboretum Harris Teeter is great for triples! Not alot of people shopping and decent selection, not sold out alot. I guess people in the rich part of town aren't too worried about the economy?:) My guess is the Harris Teeter in South Park would be good too. If you do go to, HT has a great deal this week when you buy 10 participating General Mills products, they take $4 off. I got 9 cans of the small Pillsbury biscuits, they were BOGO, so they were $.79 each, plus I used 3/ $.50 off of 3 cans. Then I panicked and couldn't find anything else that was included in the deal that I had a coupon for. So I got a $1.27 pizza (and don't tell, but I for once I DID NOT USE A COUPON!) But I still came out a head. After coupons and the -$4, they paid me $.07!!! Not bad, but now I need to figure out what on earth to do with 9 things of biscuits!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment