Thursday, April 9, 2009

Free Diapers for Diaper Study

Is your child currently wearing size 4 diapers? Is so, I know of a great way to get them for free! I just was signed up for a diaper study, I have never been in one before, but I have heard that they are great. They send you a box of diapers to your door, you use them, then they sent up a time when they can call you back to answer some questions. Then they send you $10 in the mail for the work you did! Free diapers and money!!!! They are currently only testing size 4 right now, both for boys and girls. However if you are interested I may just call anyway and leave your info with your child's size, so that when they do start a new study, you are already on there list. I called about 6 weeks ago and just got a call this week. Good luck!
1-888-342-7372 ext. 634 for boys and ext. 646 for girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment