Friday, March 13, 2009

My Deals This Week!
I was able to snag some great deals this week!

Here is how I did
Walgreens
Transaction#1
3 bags of Huggies, on sale for $10 each= $30.00
2 Fructis Garnier hair products, $3 each=$6
-3 $5.00 off coupons I got online herehttp://print.coupons.com/couponweb/Offers.aspx?pid=13306&zid=iq37&nid=10
-2 $1.00 off coupons for F.G.
-Wags coupon, took $4 off of F.G
Total Out of Pocket=$17.51
Plus I got $10 in register rewards for buying the diapers. (which I am going to use next week to get Walgreen's diapers that are going on sale 2 of $9, can you tell my goal is to make this my last diaper shopping trip ever since my son is 2 2/2?! :)
Transaction #2
Did the exact same thing, but only had 1 $5 off coupon and 2 $3 for the diapers
OOP=$21.50
Plus $10 more Register rewards!
Total savings this week at Walgreens $47.96!!

CVS
The deals weren't that great this week, but I managed to get a few things that my stock pile was low on:)

2 Fructis Garnier hair color $5 each
3 General Mills cereal 3/$10
Vaseline Lotion 3.69
-2 $2 0ff Man. coupons for hair color
-2 $.75 Man. coupons for cereal
- 1.25 Man. coupon for lotion
-ECB's $3/15
-ECB's 10.99 form last week.
Total Out of Pocket=$3.15
Saved $31.19
Plus I got $12 in ECB's back

Target
This is my deal of the week:)
I went to www.hotcouponworld.com to print my target coupons for the week, they have new ones out and some are really good.
6 heads of broccoli
4 containers of fresh chuck steak priced between $2.24-$2.58 (on sale)
1 bag of gold fish (my 2 year old was with me!:)
1 Mott's apple sauce
-6 $1 off broccoli coupons
-4 $2 off meat coupons
-$1 off Mott's coupon
-$1 off goldfish coupon
-$.55 Man Mott's coupon.
Everything was a Target coupon, except for the second Mott's and they let you stack them.
Out of Pocket= $6.14
Saved $30.77!!!
And the good news, we have almost free meat!
You are probably wondering what I do with all the broccoli, I freeze it.

I would say it was a pretty good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment