Sunday, March 15, 2009

Couponing 101

Last weekend I had my first couponing 101 class at my house. I have a bunch of my girlfriends over and I gave the scoop on how to get started on couponing. Everyone seemed to enjoy it and wanted more! I was afraid that I overwhelmed everyone because I use coupons for EVERYTHING and did what them to feel like they had to do that to, this has taken me a while to get here.
So this is what I am going to do, I am doing a coupon class at my home (in the Concord/Kannapolis NC area) the first Saturday of every month at 1:30. Each month I will cover a different topic. For April, I will cover how to "play the CVS game" all the ins and outs for cvs and how to shop there for pennies or dimes :) using their reward system. The class is free, bring a friend if you want, just let me know in advance. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment